By Beatriu Escuder, Juan F Miravet, Ian W Hamley, Jan H Van Esch, David K Smith, Deqing Zhang, Rein Ulijn, Juan Miravet, Palli Thordarson, David Amabilino, Prasanta K Das
Read or Download Functional Molecular Gels PDF
Similar atomic & nuclear physics books
Fuel part molecular spectroscopy is a strong software for acquiring info at the geometry and inner constitution of remoted molecules in addition to at the interactions that they endure. It permits the learn of primary parameters and procedures and can be used for the sounding of gasoline media via optical options.
This ebook brings jointly quite a few elements of the nuclear fission phenomenon chanced on by means of Hahn, Strassmann and Meitner nearly 70 years in the past. starting with an old advent the authors current numerous versions to explain the fission technique of sizzling nuclei in addition to the spontaneous fission of chilly nuclei and their isomers.
Atoms and Their Spectroscopic houses has been designed as a reference on atomic constants and common procedures concerning atoms. the themes comprise power degrees, Lamb shifts, electrical multipole polarizabilities, oscillator strengths, transition probabilites, and cost move move sections.
This confirmed textual content includes a sophisticated presentation of quantum mechanics tailored to the necessities of recent atomic physics. The 3rd version extends the profitable moment variation with a close remedy of the wave movement of atoms, and it additionally comprises an creation to a couple facets of atom optics that are proper for present and destiny experiments regarding ultra-cold atoms.
- Handbook of Raman Spectroscopy (Practical Spectroscopy)
- Astronomy-inspired Atomic and Molecular Physics (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Many-body methods for atoms and molecules
- Self-Organization of Molecular Systems: From Molecules and Clusters to Nanotubes and Proteins (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology)
- Gas Discharge Physics
- Atomic Energy Level and Grotrian Diagrams
Extra info for Functional Molecular Gels
Mitchell and B. W. Ninham, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 2, 1976, 72, 1525–1568. 61. J. D. Hartgerink, E. Beniash and S. I. Stupp, Science, 2001, 294, 1684– 1688. 62. S. E. Paramonov, H. W. Jun and J. D. Hartgerink, J. Am. Chem. , 2006, 128, 7291–7298. 63. G. Newkome, C. Mooreﬁeld, G. Baker, R. Behera, G. Escamillia and M. Saunders, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. , 1992, 31, 917–919. 64. E. Zubarev, M. Pralle, E. Sone and S. Stupp, J. Am. Chem. , 2001, 123, 4105–4106. 65. C. S. Love, A. R. Hirst, V. Chechik, D.
Plots of G 0 and G00 versus applied oscillatory stress, time and temperature allow the determination of diﬀerent parameters useful for gel characterisation, such as sy (yield stress, Pa), Tgel (thermal stability) or the recovery time after destructive stress (thixotropy). 4 Geometry of typical rheometers (A) and sample data illustrating how G 0 and G00 vary with applied stress (B), with the point at which the gel breaks down being clearly marked (yield stress point, sy). View Online 17/11/2013 09:16:19.
74. X. Liu, P. Sawant, W. Tan, I. Noor, C. Pramesti and B. Chen, J. Am. Chem. , 2002, 124, 15055–15063. 75. D. D. Dı´ az, K. Rajagopal, E. Strable, J. Schneider and M. G. Finn, J. Am. Chem. , 2006, 128, 6056–6057. 76. S. Kawano, N. Fujita, K. V. Bommel and S. Shinkai, Chem. , 2003, 32, 12–13. 77. H. Kobayashi, M. Amaike, J. Jung, A. Friggeri, S. Shinkai and D. Reinhoudt, Chem. , 2001, 1038–1039. 78. M. A. Gradzielski, J. Phys. Condens. Matter, 2003, 15, R655. 79. T. Mes, M. M. Koenigs, V. F. Scalfani, T.