By Luc DesCôteaux, Jill Colloton, Giovanni Gnemmi
Functional Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography is a pragmatic, totally referenced, image-based consultant to the basic thoughts of reproductive ultrasound in domesticated ruminants and camelids. delivering details to permit practitioners to include ultrasound provider into their practices, the booklet additionally comprises extra really expert info for complex options akin to fetal sexing, embryo move, colour Doppler, and others. functional Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography is a must have reference for ruminant and camelid practitioners, teachers, and scholars.
Read or Download Practical Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography PDF
Similar art books
This is often the 1st sleek learn on eastern erotic print paintings (so known as shunga), illustrating a wide collection of the simplest works normally from deepest collections in Europe and america. The ebook exhibits highlights from the oeuvre of Kitagawa Utamaro, Katsushika Hokusai, Suzuki Harunobu, Utagawa Kunisada, Utagawa Kuniyoshi and so on.
Accompanying an important exhibition prepared via the Museum of up to date artwork, la (and touring through the world), this exquisitely designed and produced catalog explores the formal facets of Richard Meier's structure. Over his thirty-five-year profession, Meier has produced a physique of labor that's well-known for its unceasing pursuit of the beliefs of modernism and its delicate dealing with of city contexts.
Überblick über aktuelle Themen der Werbe- und Markenforschung auf der foundation internationaler Forschungsergebnisse, neuer eigener Untersuchungen und Fallstudien.
This publication examines the options of Post/Humanism and Transhumanism as depicted in superhero comics. contemporary a long time have obvious mainstream audiences embody the comedian ebook Superhuman. in the meantime there was expanding obstacle surrounding human enhancement applied sciences, with the techno-scientific move of Transhumanism arguing that it's time people took energetic keep an eye on in their evolution.
- Past for the Eyes: East European Representations of Communism in Cinema and Museums after 1989
- In the Embrace of the Swan: Anglo-German Mythologies in Literature, the Visual Arts and Cultural Theory (Spectrum Literaturwissenschaft Spectrum Literature) (German and English Edition)
- Monograph of the Gonostomatidae and Kahliellidae (Ciliophora, Hypotricha)
- Bright Earth: The Invention of Colour
Additional info for Practical Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography
5 cm CL and an 11 mm follicle are present on the right ovary. 1: Follicle; 2: Corpus luteum (CL); 3: Blood vessel. 4. 5 MHz probe; depth of 5 cm). 1: Compact CL; 2: Luteal tissue of a cavitary CL (CCL); 3: Cavity of a CCL. Echogenic fibrin strands are also observed in the cavity of the CCL (A). 5. 5 MHz probe; depth of 5 cm). 1: CCL; 2: Embryo proper; 3: Endometrium. 5 MHz) a well-defined border of the CL is visible after 3–4 days. During the first 10 days of the ovarian cycle, 30–50% of all corpora lutea will develop a cavity25,29,41.
6. Kossoff G (2000). Basic physics and imaging characteristics of ultrasound. World J Surg 24: 134–142. 7. Nyland TG, Mattoon JS, Wisner ER (1995). Physical principles, instrumentation, and safety of diagnostic ultrasound. ), Veterinary Diagnostic Ultrasound. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia, pp. 3–18. 8. Penninck DG (1995). Imaging artifacts in ultrasound. ), Veterinary Diagnostic Ultrasound. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia, pp. 19–29. 9. Pierson RA, Kastelic JP, Ginther OJ (1988). Basic principles and techniques for transrectal ultrasonography in cattle and horses.
Enhancement artifacts Enhancement artifacts occur frequently due to the presence of liquid-filled cavities. When crossing a cavity the beam is not attenuated, and its amplitude for a given depth is greater when it crosses a liquid structure. 19). 16. Source of shadow artifacts (adapted from Ginther, 1995). Shadowed areas (1: appearing black on the screen) can sometimes be artifacts. Normally, a black image on the screen corresponds to a tissue, such as follicular liquid, that does not emit an echo because it does not contain a reflector.