By Da Wang, Wei Zhang, Xiaoxi Zhang, Guolong Zhao, Ruqiang Zuo, Jialu Ni, Gansheng Yang, Jun Jia, Kaihua Yang, Yongyi Zhu, Wenwei Xie, Wenjian Zhu, Peifeng Zhang, Lasheng Fan, Jianliang Ye, Yongping Wang, Junfeng Geng
This booklet comprehensively introduces the drilling concept and perform in the back of CCSD-1 good drilling, the 1st level of a key nationwide clinical engineering undertaking of China. as well as entry to number of information and data collected decade throughout the project’s decade-long operation, readers additionally achieve perception into state of the art recommendations and most modern achievements in China’s medical drilling undefined. in particular, this paintings introduces the drilling engineering layout, good web site development, and kit and building state of affairs. It additionally offers a minute description at the new suggestions that have been built for tackling the technical problems, expounds intimately the middle drilling suggestions for tough rock deep good, and treats diamond center drill bits, reaming drilling ideas in challenging crystalline rocks, well-deviation regulate concepts for powerful dipping strata, and masses extra. In precis, this booklet deals a important source for engineers and technicians who have interaction in medical drilling and a number of source drilling engineering; lecturers and scholars who're attracted to this box also will achieve ample info. Prof. Da Wang, the previous deputy director of China Geological Survey, was once the director of the Engineering Centre, leader engineer and drill-site basic director of China Continental medical Drilling Project.
Read Online or Download The China Continental Scientific Drilling Project: CCSD-1 Well Drilling Engineering and Construction PDF
Similar engineering books
This booklet explores those rising learn thrusts in radar detection with complicated radar structures able to working in hard situations with a plurality of interference resources, either man-made and common. glossy Radar Detection concept presents a accomplished reference at the most up-to-date advancements in adaptive radar detection for researchers, complex scholars and engineers engaged on statistical sign processing and its purposes to radar platforms.
Modeling and Computation in Engineering II (CMCE 2013, Hong Kong, 22-23 June 2013) contains 50 contributions on modeling and simulation expertise, that have been provided on the second SREE convention on Modeling and Computation in Engineering (CMCE 2013) and the third SREE Workshop on utilized Mechanics and Civil Engineering (AMCE 2013), either held in Hong Kong, 22-23 June 2013 .
Dentistry is a department of medication with its personal peculiarities and extremely diversified parts of motion, this means that it may be regarded as an interdisciplinary box. BIODENTAL ENGINEERING II includes the entire papers awarded on the 2d overseas convention on Biodental Engineering (BioDENTAL 2012, Porto, Portugal, 7-8 December 2012).
- Air Pollution. Volume VII: Supplement to Measurements, Monitoring, Surveillance, and Engineering Control
- Advanced Gas Turbine Cycles: A Brief Review of Power Generation Thermodynamics
- Engineering Foods for Bioactives Stability and Delivery
- Handbook of reliability engineering and management
- Hydraulic engineering IV: Proceedings of the 4th International Technical Conference on Hydraulic Engineering (CHE 2016, Hong Kong, 16-17 July 2016)
Extra info for The China Continental Scientific Drilling Project: CCSD-1 Well Drilling Engineering and Construction
I. D. /I. D. (mm) 120/112 Core diameter (mm) 108 Inner tube length (mm) 6000 Total length (mm) 7500 Drilling Engineering Design utilization of impregnated diamond drill bit, with the technical parameters should satisfy the following requirements. 1. Drill bit outside diameter 156 mm. 2. Drill bit inside diameter 94 mm for wireline core drill bit and 108 mm for conventional core drill bit. 3. Diamond grain size 35–40 mesh was recommended by reference to the Core Drilling Regulations (1983 version) issued by the former Ministry of Geology and Mineral Resources.
2. 85 mm. 0 mm, with the ultimate tensile load increased to 2200 kN from 2144 kN (from the Operation Guide of SK146 × 94 mm Wireline Drilling Tool for CCSD Project, August 2002). e. wireline outer tube and wireline inner tube assembly (see Fig. 3. 2 diamond percussive rotary drilling emerged. In CCSD-1 Well project KS156 hydro-hammer wireline core drilling tool developed by the Institute of Exploration Techniques was employed (Fig. 4. 3 PDM Wireline Core Drilling Tool For wireline core drilling, it is required to drive the rotation of the whole drilling tool system from surface, thus consuming enormous energy to overcome the friction between the drilling tool and borehole wall.
From June to July, 1999, hydro-hammer drilling was tested near CCSD-PP2 hole. 4 mm Type 6H637 tricone bit). The main purposes of the tests were to evaluate whether a fast drilling could be realized by using hydro-hammer in hard rocks, to understand the matching relationship between different types of drill bit and hydro-hammer, and to ﬁnd out the problems of the available hydro-hammer in structure and in properties. 2, from which the following conclusions can be obtained. 1. Hydro-hammer drilling is an effective method for large diameter non-core drilling in hard rocks.